Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,600 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 18 colleagues of our Finance & Control department in Rotterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important.
You'll provide business insights based on your analyses and include your findings in monthly or ad hoc reports which are an excellent basis for our internal clients to act upon. Based on your findings you initiate projects as well as participate in projects initiated by others. You’ll prepare balance sheet specifications which are used by our external auditor for interim and year end audits.
Given that Netherlands is part of the recently formed member firm North West Europe (NWE) it is expected that you as a Controller not only work close together with the Senior Controllers, but also with other NWE Controllers.
- responsible for (part of) the planning and forecasting processes of Internal Client Services (ICS);
- prepare reports and include your (ad hoc) analyses to support management focus on key attention points
- prepare proposals for process changes on risks identified or opportunities to increase efficiency
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Controller, you also have:
- a university or bachelor's degree;
- at least 2 years relevant working experience in a management accounting role;
- excellent knowledge of Excel and preferably Tableau and SAP;
- knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.