Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
LyondellBasell is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its 13,000 employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, and improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road.
Our vision, mission, values and leadership principles drive how we behave, how we interact and how we will consistently deliver outstanding results.
The data scientist supports the Senior Manager Global Process Automation & Reporting in automation and reporting of business processes for Lyondell’s Business Process Organization.
The person will use Process Mining techniques and tools to find opportunities for standardization and automation and will work closely with the BPO Process Architects on developing dashboards/reporting utilizing this tool.
He/she will together with the 2 other data scientists in a global team develop a standardized and automated way of reporting of how business processes are executed and is responsible for setting up and maintaining KPI / PPI reporting and agree this with BPO Stakeholders. This reporting will drive standardization of business processes by identifying opportunities for change and areas of non-compliance.
Also will the person play a key role in LyondellBasell’s Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Virtual Centre of Excellence, working closely with LYB’s IT department. As such, he/she will be working with other departments in the company on evaluating processes that are feasible for automation, creating demand and benefit cases for RPA and work together with IT on development and change management concerning RPA and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or Management
- Master of Business Administration or Finance preferred
Organizational and Soft Skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts in business terms.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Workshop and meeting facilitator skills
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving attitude
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Very strong knowledge of end to end processes
- Deep understanding of the business and finance processes
- 10+ years of experience in an P2P/O2C process, finance and/or shared service environment,
- Good understanding of main drivers and reporting needs in end to end process environment
Project Management skills
- Strong program/project management skills
- Knowledge of business case development including cost/benefit analysis, NPV
- Awareness of automation software capabilities
- Strong Knowledge of databases and SAP
- Knowledge of Robotics Process Automation ( RPA) technologies
- Understanding of process mining
- Good understanding of Dashboarding tools
What do we offer:
We offer you a job with a high level of diverse tasks and responsibilities in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and challenging opportunities for growth.
Our recruitment process:
When we see a possible fit we will arrange for a telephone interview as a first step in the process. If this telephone interview is successful, we will invite you for a face to face interview; in most cases there will be two rounds of these interviews. When needed, because of distance / different locations, we will arrange for a virtual interview. During the application process you will have the opportunity to ask us any further questions about the role, the organization, and benefits.
Contact for more information:
Register your CV and apply online by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. For questions on the vacancy you can contact Michael Koops, Talent Acquisition Adviser, Telephone: +31 (0)10 713 60 57 or via email@example.com.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.