Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
Projects- Executing time bound assignments to achieve objectives set by corporate / mutually aligned with businesses; e.g. Planning process deployment / improvement, continuous improvement initiatives, capability excellence initiatives etc
- Capability Excellence- Thought leader in SC Planning, developing vision for improvement efforts to provide distinct competitive advantage in market for Cargill
- Business Sustainment - Providing consulting services to businesses to support and sustain changes in SC Planning (across process, people, data and technology). Monitoring business maturity progress and change adherence
- Corporate Wide Support - Center for execution of corporate wide SC Planning activities. This position will support the consolidated roll up to the corporate level (enterprise and executive team) of any information and data resulting from these processes. E.g. Corporate C-IBP process, Business SC Planning health reviews, SC talent leadership engine
- Optimization Analysis - Executing strategic network wide or business specific analysis to reduce costs or drive growth E.g. Network Optimization, Inventory Optimization
The Supply Chain Planning COE is a critical part of the Supply Chain Planning Function in BOSC and this work is critical to the success of the COE. The COE will enable Cargill to leverage strong foundational processes to drive efficiencies across the organization.
60% Projects - Business engagement work
Operate as project manager while executing deployment projects in different businesses; responsibility for timely execution of project(s). Work closely with business execution teams for project implementation. Influence and guide project team members. Guide development of materials (e.g. playbooks, trainings etc) to support implementation. Champion change management approach and execute towards it. Lead development of business case based on inputs from Process Integration Team Leads and Business Leads
15% Business Sustainment - Business engagement work
Help support and sustain changes by engaging with the businesses and addressing any questions. Develop/deliver functional training for leadership and embedded planning resources. Measure businesses on change adherence and maturity progression; propose resolution approach in the event of gaps. Maintain deep expertise of planning technologies. Provide ongoing Consulting services to businesses to resolve planning process challenges. Provide data and technology support for target planning architecture. Maintain standard job catalog for planning roles embedded in businesses
10% Corporate Wide Support - Business engagement workSupport and influence content development for corporate planning processes such as Corporate C-IBP, Executive review of planning health of businesses etc
15% Capability Excellence - Internal COE work
Support the development, documentation and updates of best practices; provide guidance to other process integration team members. Support Process Integration Lead in developing point of view on ‘future of planning” for Cargill
- 4 year degree (BA/BS) in Supply Chain, Operations, Business, Finance or related function
- 7 years of experience in Supply Chain or related function with at least 3 years in Supply Chain Planning
- Broad end to end understanding of supply chain planning principles with expertise in specific processes (e.g. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Integrated Business Planning, Inventory Planning)
- Deep expertise in ERP systems
- Ability to work with people across various Cargill businesses, functions and organizational levels
- Proven track record of influencing across all levels of the organization
- Experience in leading and managing projects across multiple functions / businesses
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity and prioritize competing priorities
- Strong collaboration skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time – this requirement will vary by project and location of project.
- Masters level degree or MBA
- SAP experience
- Challenging position in a fast paced stimulating environment;
- Outstanding career development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Opportunity to work in one of the most solid private companies in the world.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.