Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
50% Develop projects from explore phase through implementation and measurement
- Lead the development of project scope based on extensive knowledge of project management practices, strategies and procedures.
- Prepare plans on how the project is executed, monitored and controlled.
- Partner with cross-functional departments and corporate resources.
- Lead periodic project reviews to leadership.
- Manage IT solutions based innovation
- Provide oversight and direction in deciding which tools/systems are appropriate to use for specific customer service environments.
- Ensure that expertise of the user community using these IT tools is kept at optimal level and proper documentation and training material is up-to-date. Integrity/quality of databases supporting these tools to be maintained accordingly
- Project management for projects with medium complexity
- Utilize the project to achieve project objectives safely, on time and on budget
- Provide strategic vision and direction to the project team
- Lead periodic project reviews to leadership
- Accountable for output of the project (efficient, effective, cost savings)
- Provide guidance and feedback to help execution teams identify areas of improvement and cost management deficiencies
- Identifies opportunities for improvement (across process, data, technology and people) within the sales area, raising these with the PI Lead Sales.
- Actively benchmarks process and solutions against external best practice to ‘bring the outside in’.
- Supports the PI Lead Sales in building business cases for any significant initiatives (those requiring additional investment) for approval.
- Drives the standardization of processes, reducing waste and variation. Front line delivery of change management for improvements, effectively engaging those impacted by change, providing training and post implementation support.
- Develops, implements and maintains best practices:
- Install sustainable best practices throughout the domain, cross sites.
- Define what to measure and how, including developing, implementing and maintaining scorecards.
- Develop and coordinate training programs to support the deployment of target processes.
- 5% -Provide input towards achieving BU strategy, goals and results. Provide the PI Leap Sales and Stakeholders with routine status of Build projects. Provide input to leadership about capital prioritization and efficient deployment. Actively communicate technical issues and threats and ensure that leadership alignment is a priority.
- Over 5 years’ Experience in Project Management
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com
- Experience in working with ERP systems like Oracle/JDE, SAP
- Prince2, Agile or other project management tools
- Lean - Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a plus
- Fluent in English
- HBO level
- Hands-on capabilities
- Self-starting and agile work mentality
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.