Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
75% Managing Scrum Teams & Sprints:
- Partner with sponsor to create scope, business case and success measures
- Create baseline cost and schedule
- Supports in Program Increment planning and inception
- In partners product owner, mentors/coaches scrum teams on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition, facilitates the definition of minimal viable product, and leads continuous refinement and prioritization of the product backlog
- Conducts sprint planning sessions
- Conduct Sprint demos and retrospectives
- Facilitates planning / estimation sessions for Sprints
- Impediment removal on daily basis for scrum team
- Enables close cooperation across roles and functions internal and external to the scrum team
- Shields the team from external interference that might decrease focus
- Asses capacity and velocity of the team
- Provide sprint status report to the stakeholders
- Maintain information about the team’s progress up-to-date and visible to all parties
15% Resource Leadership & Work Direction:
- This role will provide work direction and strong influence for resources assigned to respective team.
- Provides coaching and/or training on Scrum related activities and Agile methodology
- Facilitates daily stand up session
- Hold Analytics project resources accountable for deadlines and work quality
- Champion collaboration and enable delivery in an agile team environment
- Provide inputs to Resource Managers on team member performance
- Set team performance targets and evaluate/enforce performance against target
- Ensure scrum team activities are executed and comply with Global IT standards and methodologies.
- Ensures that the team lives by the values and practices of scrum.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or 3+ experience in years of experience in IT & Project Management
- 2+ years as a Scrum Master leading teams
- Proven track record for fostering environments of collaboration and cross functional teamwork
- Experience working with distributed team members, including offshore talent
- Experience with business data and the role information plays as an enabler of business results
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
- Scrum Master certified
- Strong collaborating and influencing skills
- Results-oriented, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Product owner certification
- Work experiences across multiple lines of businesses
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analytics roles and activities
- Work experience as a Project Manager.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.