Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
You’ll be part of an ambitious, professional and international HR team that supports the business strategy and makes Den Hartogh a great place to work. You’ll report to the HR manager Global, Gas & Support functions.
To achieve results, it is essential to feel connected to our company values: improvement, openness, respect, fun in business, initiative, engagement, people development and caring. Our values, strategy and business needs drive the way you support and guide the organization in all aspects of HR.
The HR Business Partner supports and executes the HR strategy and people priorities for the office in Rotterdam for approximately 200 employees in various business units and functions.
- Build effective and trusted relationships with the managers and support them in the development and delivery of the people strategy, tools and policies.
- Support and advice managers in recruiting the right talent and coordinate recruitment processes.
- Manage employee relations issues by providing advice to managers,ensuring legislation is applied and liaise with advisors where necessary.
- Lead and participate in various local and international HR projects across the Den Hartogh Group and lead one or more HR expertise areas, like recruitment, HR analytics etc..
- Improve and implement (new) efficient and effective HR policies, processes and systems.
- Drive continuous improvement by challenging and evaluating current ways of working.
- Keep up to date with new business developments and integrate those into the human resource processes.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Sound experience (5+ years) in an all-round HR role within a professional and dynamic (international) environment.
- Good knowledge of employee contract terms and conditions, Dutch labour law and labour relations.
- Proven expertise in the development of HR policies and HR tools with an eye for detail.
- Affinity with HR information systems.
- Ability to work on tactical topics as well as hands on tasks.
- Excellent social, communication and influencing skills.
- Proactive and a strong drive to continuously improve and to achieve results.
- Business acumen and organisational sensitivity.
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility.
- Team player, ambitious, open and trustworthy.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
- Humor and no nonsense mentality.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.